- 450g cooked black beans (AKA turtle beans, can use canned)
- 1 banana
- 3 eggs (free range, organic preferred)
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 3 tbs of ricebran or grapeseed oil
- 1/8 tsp salt (preferably Himalayan sea salt)
- 1 1/2 tsp each of baking powder and baking soda
- 1/3 cup rapadura sugar or organic honey
This is the easy part.. just whizz everything in a food processor until smooth consistency and pour into a greased/lined rectangular pan.
Bake on 180C until cooked through (about 20-30 mins) - test by pressing and seeing if it bounces back.
I also choose to put an icing on consisting of 1/4 cup coconut oil, 1 tbsp cacao powder and stevia - melt in a pan and pour over the cake in the tin, it keeps the cake moist.