WOW this is so tasty and full of good fats from the coconut cream, can be made sugar-free and very easy.
400ml organic coconut cream
Stevia powder (to taste - I used around 4 of the tiny scoops) or coconut palm sugar
1/4 tsp vanilla bean paste or seeds from the vanilla pod
1 tbsp organic dessicated coconut
1 tsp agar agar (from health food store)
Nectarine mango salsa:
finely chopped mango
finely chopped nectarine
finely shredded fresh mint leaves
1. In a medium saucepan, bring to boil the coconut cream, add vanilla and stevia/palm sugar
2. Add the coconut and on a low heat, mix for a couple of minutes, add agar-agar and bring to a gentle boil, stir for a minute - ensure no lumps - maybe use a whisk.
3. Pour into small porcelain bowls or pretty glasses
4. Refrigerate for four hours
5. Add the fruit salsa ontop or raspberry coulis or kiwifruit or pineapple